Park Tool CT-4.3 Master Chain Tool
Ready to work with the precision, versatility, and efficiency of top shop techs? If you are, and you fix a variety bikes, from kid's models through your new TT speedster and12-speed Eagle equipped trail steed, you really should have this excellent chain tool from Park Tool. The CT-4.3 Master Chain Tool with Peening Anvil covers all the bases, and is also specially designed to work with the tight tolerances and narrow profiles of 11-speed chains from Shimano and Campagnolo, but also works on most all other chains from 5 speed through 12-speed SRAM. There is even a removable anvil to peen Campagnolo 11-speed chains too.
The CT-4.3 is a powerful, precise tool designed to quickly and accurately remove and install chain rivets. The peening anvil is used only with Campagnolo 11-speed, but it absolutely required to properly and safely install those chains. This is without a doubt the most accurate and versatile chain tool Park has ever built- and essentially a shop standard all over North America.
- Shop quality chain breaking, pin driving, peening chain tool
- Compatible with 1/8” single-speed and 5 to 12-speed derailleur chains
- Integrated Link Pocket ensures precise alignment
- Replaceable, rotating pin (Park part# CTP-4K)
- Perfectly contoured cushioned handles
- Precisely machined investment cast body and components
- Includes removable anvil to peen Campagnolo 11-speed chains
The CT-4.3 is NOT compatible with non-hour glass style Wipperman chains.