Ritchey Comp 4-Axis-44 Stem
When the 4-Axis stem faceplate came out, it changed the industry. Proven time after time to be a reliable, easily adjustable system that continues to outperform the competition, the 4-Axis stem is a sure fire go to for an entry level stem that has world class performance. Combined with the 31.8mm handlebar diameter, the wider 44mm wide faceplate featuring the 4-Axis design results in a stiff, secure interface that won't damage bars and distributes clamping force perfectly when torqued to specification.
The 3D net forged 6061 Ritchey Comp 4-Axis-44 Stem is a tremendous value for a high quality stem. The design has been proven at the highest level of cycling with the WCS version, but you can get the same performance at a small weight penalty for less than half of the cost.
- Best combination of value and performance in an alloy stem
- Features 4-Axis construction process and 44mm wide 4-bolt faceplate
- 3D net forged 6061 aluminum alloy is has high strength, fatigue resistance
- Moderate weight with extreme bar/stem interface stiffness and stability
- 1 1/8" Steerer clamp, 42mm stack height
- Angle: 846° +/-6
- Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Sizes: 60, 70, 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130 mm
- Finish: Black (MY2020)
- Weight: 160 grams (110mm)