SRAM DUB PF BBRight Bottom Bracket
SRAM brings their DUB universal bottom bracket system to the road, with the 28.99mm spindle system carried by a bevy of bottom bracket cups, one set to fit virtually every frame design. The DUB BB79A fits Cervelo frames with BBright 79mm Asymmetric width bottom bracket shell. The 3mm spacer is used outside of the cup, on the spindle, driveside.
With precision machined shells, high quality steel bearings and the innovative and highly effective Gutter Seal Technology seal system that protects the bearings without adding unreasonable friction. The BB79A BBright model is a press-in style cup system.
- DUB: cups for oversized 28.99mm spindle to work across all frame standards
- BB79 A version for 42mm ID shell with 79mm width- Cervelo BBright
- Use 3mm outside right spacer
- Lightweight aluminum cups are precision machined
- Gutter Seal Technology delivers premium infiltration protection
- Significantly lighter with better bearing life than GXP system
- Simplifies SRAM BB standards
- Color: Black
- Weight: TBD