SRAM DUB PF30A Bottom Bracket
SRAM brings their DUB universal bottom bracket system to the road, with the 28.99mm spindle system carried by a bevy of bottom bracket cups, one set to fit virtually every frame design. The DUB PF30A fits frames with a 46mm ID, 73mm width bottom bracket shell.
With precision machined shells, high quality steel bearings and the innovative and highly effective Gutter Seal Technology seal system that protects the bearings without adding unreasonable friction. The PF30A model is a press-in style cup system.
- DUB: cups for oversized 28.99mm spindle to work across all frame standards
- PF30A version for 46mm ID shell with 73mm width
- 3mm outside right spacer
- Lightweight aluminum cups are precision machined
- Gutter Seal Technology delivers premium infiltration protection
- Significantly lighter with better bearing life than GXP system
- Simplifies SRAM BB standards with single spindle size
- Color: Black
- Weight: TBD