Shimano Di2 E-Tube D-Fly EW-WU111 Wireless Transmitter
Running Shimano Di2 with E-Tube and a new style smart battery? Looking to set-up ANT+ or BLE wireless communication between your Di2 system and Garmin and other compatible cycling computers? How about want to wirelessly program your Di2 preferences on a Bluetooth LE smartphone or tablet with Shimano's Di2 app? Well, the updated IEWWU111A Wireless Transmitter Unit (D-Fly) is the part you need to set this wireless capability up in-line with your current configuration.
In conjunction with your compatible Garmin or other head unit, the IEWWU111A Wireless Transmitter can show you gear selection, Di2 battery level, and adjustment mode information. The waterproof, 38mm long unit requires a connector E-Tube wire (not included) for in-line set-up, and is compatible with the D-Fly component as well. Works with the external battery mount BM-DN100, or the BT-DN110seat post battery.
- Allows ANT+ or BLE wireless communication between your Di2 system and Garmin or other compatible head unit, as well as wirelessly programming your Di2 preferences on a Bluetooth LE smartphone or tablet with Shimano's Di2 app
- Compatible only with Di2 systems using E-Tube and Smart battery models
- With Garmin, etc., can show gear selection, Di2 battery level, and adjustment mode information
- Also compatible with PRO SCIO ANT+ cycling computer
- Waterproof; 38mm x 25mm x 12.5mm
- Requires extra E-Tube cable (not included) for in-line installation
- Weight: 5 grams
- Shimano part#: IEWWU111A (replaces IEWWU111)