Pinarello Dogma F10 Rim Frameset
Authorized Pinarello sale of these past-season Dogma F10 Rim framesets. All Dogma F10's are new in box and include an Onda 2 tapered carbon fork, color-matched F10 seatpost, tapered headset with aero cap/spacers and complete documentation for registration and provenance. Full Pinarello factory warranty included with purchase. Limited quantities on sizes and colors available.
Pinarello builds premium road race frameset with a combination of craftsmanship, engineering, material sciences and collaboration with top professional cycling teams and riders. That combination in development with Team SKY, led to the development of the venerable Dogma series. Starting with the industry benchmark F8, then evolving into the Dogma F10. The F10 provided increased lateral stiffness by 7%, while reducing drag by a whopping 21% over its predecessor. Vertical stiffness has remained the same to optimize compliance for a smooth ride.
Pinarello tapped into Toray's T1100-1K carbon fiber for stronger, lighter material which allowed the engineers to strip away more excess. You can now more clearly identify the asymmetric design process that strengthens the frameset from the fork dropout to the rear wheel dropout against the forces that come from the drivetrain on the right side of the bike. T1100 carbon offered the opportunity to refine that engineering to reflect the properties of the carbon itself. Pinarello's clever Think2 internal cabling system takes advantage of the new shape of the down tube with a built-in junction box controller for electronic drivetrains just above the bottle cage mount.
The Dogma F10 is faster, more responsive, and saves your energy in the process. Pinarello's commitment to asymmetric design, overall and drivetrain stiffness are felt through the F10 as an incredible smooth, and deceptively fast acceleration under power. The classic design sees industry standard (for rim brake framesets) 100mm front and 130mm rear quick release dropouts.
The F10 has since been surpassed by the Dogma F12, but many riders and enthusiasts still prefer the smoother visual aesthetic, forgiving ride, and more standard build set-up of the Dogma F10. Some consider the F10 the ultimate frame that Pinarello has ever produced.
- Dogma F10 Frameset
- Dogma F10 Onda Fork
- Dogma FlatBack seatpost
- Pinarello Tapered headset with aero cap/spacers
- Dogma F10 frameset and F10 Onda fork feature Toray T1100 carbon construction
- Dogma FlatBack aero carbon seatpost
- Standard quick release 9x100mm fork and 9x130mm rear dropout
- Think2 internal routing system for brake and mechanical/electronic shifting systems
- Downtube integrated E-link control port for electronic systems
- Comes with Dogma F10 aero shaped headset cap and spacers
- Requires Italian thread bottom bracket, braze-on front derailleur
- Impeccable Pinarello craftsmanship and attention to detail
- Beautiful handcrafted graphics and finish
- Weight: 836 grams (55cm raw frame)
- Made in Italy