Oakley EVZero Pitch Redline PRIZM
The Oakley EV Zero Pitch has a broad appeal to athletes across the spectrum. Cyclists and multi-sport athletes in particular have been drawn to them. The frameless EV Zero design is lightweight and has a incredibly clean look and fit with most helmet designs. The Pitch lens is less sculpted, so it has a less severe appearance as a sport-only glass. The squarer design of the lens offers plenty of coverage, but also fits many face shapes with ease. Unlike many Oakley sport sunglasses, the EV Zero does not offer an interchangeable frame option, but with so many great lens options to choose from, you may not be concerned about it, and some are definitely designed for specific use.
As fit and an grip are crucial to multi-sport use, the EV Zero Stride carry the Unobtainium® nosepads and arm sleeves that deliver sure grip that is enhanced with perspiration or other moisture. The definitive Three-Point Fit System means you get ideally placed contact points for stability at the peak of performance. The arms that directly affix to the lens are made with O Matter, Oakley's proprietary frame material that is incredibly durable, lightweight and resilient over time and heavy use.
The shield style, fixed Plutonite lens options all start with HDO optics, a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance. Optics are enhanced by either Iridium or PRIZM lenses. Iridium is a coating that delivers glare reduction and offers a tuned light transmission that exceeds Oakley's standard lenses. PRIZM is a lens tech that fine-tunes individual wavelengths of color, to sharpen visual acuity that reveals nuances that would be missed by the naked eye, offering ultra-precise color tuning.. The clarity and object definition is stunning, with excellent visible light protection. PRIZM Road is built for brighter to mixed light conditions with a 20% Visible Light Transmission, while PRIZM trail is for truly mixed conditions, and features a 36% VLT.
- Lightest performance frameless frame design with Pitch lens, unobstructed view
- Pitch lens is squarer, less, sculpted than Path or other EV Zero designs
- Sized for a comfortable fit on medium width faces
- Ultra-lightweight toric rimless frame design with an unobstructed field of view
- Unobtainium® nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Three-Point Fit delivers precise stability/alignment, eliminates pressure points
- Plutonite lenses with HDO Optics, 100% UV protection
- Enhanced optics with either Iridium coated or PRIZM lenses
- PRIZM Options: Polished Black w/Trail, Redline PRIZM Road
- Iridium Options: Polished White w/Sapphire, Polished Black w/Jade, Matte Black w/Black
- Weight: 23 grams