Thomson Elite X2 Stem
Thomson is a legendary name for their reliable and durable products. The boutique look of the X2 shows a true passion for the art of machining. Never on the cutting edge for lightweight product development, but when it comes to reliability and stout designs, they are one of the best. Similar to their Elite seatposts, the road-bike designed Elite X2 stem is a product that you put on your bike and can expect to use it, abuse it and never fret over it letting you down.
The Elite X2 stem is one of the stiffest on the market thanks to exceptional design, materials and machining quality. The stiffness of the stem will allow you to realize the full benefits of a sturdy front end with excellent steering manners. It is beautifully machined from 7000 series aluminum and available in black or silver. It features a scalloped, 2-bolt handlebar clamp that gives good stress distribution to the handlebar. This clamp is interlocking which makes it as torsionally strong as other 4-bolt designs, while being light and narrow. The understated, reversible graphics will be right either direction the stem is flipped. Perfect for road or mountain applications.
- Top quality, USA-made aluminum road bike stem with superior strength, precision faces
- Beautifully machined from 7000 series aluminum
- Interlocking 2-bolt handlebar clamp
- Steerer tube clamp: 1 1/8"
- Handlebar clamp: 31.8mm
- Steerer stack height: 36mm
- Angle options: 17/73 or 10/80 degree angles (reversible graphics
- Lengths: 90, 100, 110, 120, 130 mm
- Finish: Black, Silver
- Weight: 144 grams (100mm, 10 degree)