Briko Endure Pro Team
Briko's Endure Pro Team sunglass ensures high performance for those who demand the best from technical eye wear for cycling, such as their sponsored pro cyclists. The Endure's exceptional light weight, a wide interchangeable lens with great optics, and a flexible frame make the Endure timeless eye wear for all occasions, but look best while powering to the finish and on your head as you stand on the podium.
Briko has always maintained a distinctive style and aesthetic that makes the brand instantly recognizable. The Italian company has also always fulfilled a commitment to top quality materials and design engineering. The current line-up of light weight and durable, use resistant nylon sunglasses exemplify this direction and the Endure Pro Team is a essentially an updated classic. The 29 gram cycling-specific glass offers great partial frame shield performance, and high quality optics with some very Briko-features and looks. Two lenses are included, the all conditions PM3 and the low-light PM1.
- Medium fit, lightweight, pro-level, shield-style cycling sunglass
- Frame is lightweight and flexible, but ensures proper lens shape and hold
- Prevents deformation and ensures optimal visual quality
- Incredible lens ventilation system prevents fogging
- High resistance Grilamid TR90 frame is lightweight, nearly unbreakable
- Firm adjustable ear piece, softer adjustable nosepiece has anatomic shape
- Interchangeable polycarbonate lens system, 2 included
- Briko base 7 lens, Purple Mirror Cat 3
- Frame/Lens: Black PM3/P1, White PM3/P1
- Weight: 29 grams
- Made in Italy