SRAM Force Chainring
The double chainring SRAM Force AXS 12-speed drivetrain system operates on the X-Range gearing concept, working with new cassette ranges for optimal gearing options. The Force AXS 2x12 crankset features a 4-bolt Asymmetric 107mm bolt pattern (BCD). The precision machined chainrings have a durable finish that hardens the material for greater overall wear.
The 48T outer ring was designed to pair with the 35T inner chainring. Each pairing offered is specific with the outer ring machined for properly and precisely picking up the chain from the inner ring.
- Chainrings for SRAM Force 2x12 AXS crankset
- X-Range gearing technology gives you more range and a smoother gear progression
- 107mm Asymmetric 4-bolt BCD
- Tooth profiles are designed for improved wear
- Machined chainrings feature a durable finish
- Size options: 35T inner, 48T outer
- Finish: Force AXS Polar Grey