Castelli Gregge 15 Sock
Castelli makes the Gregge socks with a durable and low volume Merino wool blend yarn for warmth and comfort. A 15cm cuff height provides plenty of protection. Unique striping and colors help the Gregge socks stand out in the style department, while the natural performance of wool gives them serious street cred.
Castelli wool socks are the ideal choice for long winter rides in cold and chilly conditions. With its softness, merino wool keeps your feet warm and comfortable while letting moisture evaporate. This breathability is especially important for cyclists, as winter months has often meant cramming thick socks into close fitting summer , then stuffing the shoes into booties. With the Gregge, you get pretty close to your normal shoe fit, natural insulation, and excellent moisture evacuation that helps to feet to remain warm. Wool socks are an important cold-weather companion, and the Gregge 15 has earned it's stripes.
- Impressive tall cool weather wool cycling sock that calls attention to itself, and you
- Made with Merino wool blend for natural insulation, wicking, and comfort without bulk
- Reinforced heel and toe zones with minimal flat stitching
- Lightly compressive band around arch zone
- Cuff height: 15cm
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL, XXL
- Colors: Black/Sky Blue, Black Giro Pink, Red/Savile/Blue, Savile Blue/Dusk Blue, Black/Red, Dark Grey/Orange, Silver Gray/Dark Gray
- Weight: 78 grams (S/M)