Giro HRC + Merino Wool Socks
Every cyclist needs some great cool weather wool cycling socks. The HRc+ Merino Wool Sock from Giro has become the company's most-loved sock for riders who demand performance and some warmth retention. The HRc design is now available with this core spun Meryl® Merino wool yarn that adds the soft touch of wool for mountain biking and some warmth for cool weather riding. The compressive qualities promote increased circulation with greater arch support, and the extra reinforced toe and heel improve durability. With a tall 7” cuff height, you have protection and style on the trail and warmth when the weather gets cool.
The natural wicking and overall sock performance accorded by the use of Merino wool only enhances the base Meryl® Skinlife™ fibers. These fine, soft, and durable yarns wick moisture away and help maintain your skin's natural bacterial balance, which is always welcome whether the temps are warm or cool.
- Tall lightly cushioned, compressive Merino performance cycling sock
- Built for MTB riding and cool weather rides of all types
- Core spun Merino and Meryl® Skinlife™construction
- Nylon reinforced toe and heel add durability
- Compressive qualities promote increased circulation with greater arch support
- Meryl® Skinlife™ yarns wick moisture away
- Help's maintain your skin's natural bacterial balance
- Height: 7” high rise cuff
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL
- Color: Black/Charcoal
- Made in Italy