Garmin HRM-Tri Monitor
While billed as a triathlon specific piece, we've found that many cyclist prefer this over the standard Garmin HR monitor due to its small size and profile. The Tri is the smallest HR monitor and strap they produce, so it is less impactful on your chest than the standard monitor.
Garmin talks to both ANT+ and BLE protocols, and with the Bluetooth two connectivity channels. With it, you’ll be able to consistently receive accurate heart rate on your Garmin device, in online training apps such as Zwift or even the compatible fitness equipment in your favorite class at the gym. So however you like to train, you’ll get the accurate, real-time heart rate you need to take your performance to the next level.
- ANT+, BLE (Dual channel) HRM strap from Garmin
- Improves connectivity options, especially with indoor training/smartphone use
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol; Bluetooth® Wireless Technology 5.0
- Battery Life: Up to 3.5 years (based on average use of 1 hour per day)
- Battery: User-replaceable size CR2032 (3 volts)
- Range: 3 m