GU Hydration Drink Tabs Box of 8 Tubes
Gu has long been a proponent of options for hydration that did not feature energy sources as well. The Hydration Drink Tabs (Box of 8 tubes) have been formulated to deliver electrolyte to maintain system balance and aid in optimum hydration before, during and after exercise. Sodium is the primary electrolyte lost while perspiring and helps body to maintain proper water balance. Hydration Drink Tabs provide 320mg per 4.7g tablet, along with 55mg of potassium. A mere 3 grams of carbs help balance absorption and largely come from natural flavoring. Just don't count on the 10 calories to carry you through the next interval.
Importantly, Gu has used xylitol instead of sorbitol to reduce possible gastrointestinal distress during absorption. Here is the general ingredients list, with the caveat that each flavor might have variables in color or flavoring:Citric Acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Xylitol, Natural Flavors, Corn Starch, Potassium Bicarbonate, L-Leucine, Cane Sugar, Stevia Leaf Extract, Safflower Oil, Fruit and Vegetable Juice, or riboflavin (As Color).
- Easy to carry and use hydration tabs for use in 16oz of water, dissolves quickly
- Electrolyte replenishment for before, during, or after exercise
- 320mg Sodium, the primary electrolyte lost in sweat, helps maintain water balance
- Formulated with xylitol to help reduce gastrointestinal distress compared to sorbitol
- Low-calorie drink option created primarily for hydration
- Use in conjunction with energy sources for balanced hydration, nutrition
- 12 tabs per tube
- Box of 8 tubes (all same flavor)
- All natural flavoring, no caffeine