Wahoo Fitness KICKR BIKE
Availability is limited. We list ETA's based on direct information, but that is always subject to change via Wahoo. If you add the item to the cart and it allows you to proceed it means you do have the item allocated to you based on units we have on order. Please call us at 800.627.6664 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. This item may be eligible for shipping. Be aware there will be an oversized shipping charge.
Much was written about the Wahoo KICKR BIKE before it was even ready to ship to dealers. Dedicated indoor cycling bikes are hardly a new concept, but the age of connectivity and various forms of digital data sharing, along with improved hardware learned from the rapid development of smart trainers has led us back to indoor training bikes- albeit with incredible new technologies and capabilities. The success of Wahoo Fitness with the KICKR series trainers and ELEMNT bike computers has been driven by innovation and leveraging the smartphone app to make integration and set-up quick and easy. Combine that with the growth of Zwift, TrainerRoad, and numerous other app-based training platforms, and the move towards physical integration of the Wahoo family of products was natural. The KICKR BIKE advances the KICKR trainer concept, along with the CLIMB for a truly inspiring and fully connected, unmatched indoor cycling experience .
Physically the KICKR BIKE is a true example of Wahoo's design spirit. Clean, evocative, and functional. The CLIMB system is built into the base, driving a piston like design that allows the bike to tilt up or down, with greater range than a KICKR mounted bike with a CLIMB unit attached up front. Otherwise it appears to be the cleanest looking indoor bike ever, with a simple frame and integrated KICKR-style- but electromagnetically enhanced rear resistance unit. The large flywheel and internal motor brake use proven algorithms that offer an unrivaled combination of accuracy, responsiveness and realism, with a belt drive from the crankset for a virtually silent physical operation. As a power system the bike delivers accurate power measurement (+/- 1%), and over 2,200 watts of resistance. KICKR BIKE provides cyclists with reliable data and power ranges for training on the most demanding races, routes and rides. The actuation for the CLIMB aspect smoothly and progressively simulates grade changes through a range from 20% up, and 15% down in real time, offering a virtual experience of riding up and over steep mountain passes, including downhill simulation that allows you to maintain bike speed.
The physical and technological capabilities of the KICKR BIKE are exciting on their own, but ti is the ability to be connected and controlled by a course programmed head unit, 3rd party app or even combined with Apple TV that is driving the intense interest for pure cyclists and those who come more from a gym-fitness bike situation- as well as just about everyone in between. Coaching, training, massive online racing or competition- it is all here- for any level. You can connect via ANT+ or Bluetooth Smart. You can control functions from a head unit via ANT FE-C or Bluetooth Smart FTMS Control. There is multi-channel Bluetooth capability. The versatility of use and ever growing app market means the open-ended possibilities are tremendous. Wahoo
In lieu of more options, Wahoo developed shifters that can be programmed for use like your standard or electronic (Di2. eTap AXS, EPS) systems. A small display that sits to the right of the toptube is a small display that indicates gearing and grade. A virtual brake lever allows you to control as if your were riding outside, and when online racing fully integrates downhill with braking and possibly steering, you will be fully prepared. Wahoo has released the bike with a standard stem and handlebar, with aerobar options coming down the road. We believe the use of standard interfaces is smart, as is the crank arm system that offers individual mounting positions for crank lengths of 165, 167.5, 170, 172.4, and 175mm. Pedals with wrench flats or axle Hex tool interfaces can easily be installed and removed. The fit system is very easy to use and manipulate, with clear markings and considerable adjustability. You can even save fit information in a guided App for precise recording. If you intend to share the KICKR BIKE, fit adjustments, even with pedal changes, can take less than five minutes, and be accurate- so long as you set the fit up properly the first time and logged the settings. Wahoo considers user height range to be 5ft to 6ft 4in. Of course there are variables that height can't figure but those are the effective range.
Many specific details are listed below, and Wahoo's website has comprehensive information. At posting, Wahoo is working on options and accessories, such as a tablet mount, the aforementioned aerobar options, as well as others that are further out. Wahoo has demonstrated the technical ability to keep vigilance regarding the app/software markets, as well as general technical advances that can be met through firmware updates. If you are already within the Wahoo Fitness eco-system of products, you are well aware of all this. We will be stocking and shipping the KICKR BIKE, and there will be an oversized shipping charge, as the boxed unit is around 100lbs. Be prepared for this if ordered. The packing is secure and effective, and unboxing is straightforward. Connect, update the firmware and get started on your new indoor training regime with the Wahoo Fitness KICKR BIKE.
- Indoor training bike w/ full connectivity, App integration, KICKR/CLIMB features
- Impressive, clean design with manageable footprint; easily set-up and used
- Wholly capable trainer that blurs the line between virtual and reality
- Using intuitive set-up app, Wahoo has made it simple to match KICKR BIKE’s fit to your outdoor bike’s exact geometry
- Easily adjusted, with clean markings for precise fit transfer and adjustments
- Standard road stem/bar set-up with programmable simulated shifters, brakes
- Small display gives you speed and grade readout
- Allows customization of chainrings, cassette range, shifting preferences via App
- Calibration free set-up and use
- Maximum Power Wattage: 2200 W
- Maximum Incline: 20% / Minimum Decline: -15%
- Flywheel Weight: 13 lbs plus enhanced motor
- Electrical Connection: 100-240v power cord (required for use)
- LED Indicator Lights: Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT+
- Wahoo compatibility: KICKR HEADWIND, ELEMNT computers (KICKR DESK also works well with the BIKE, though it does not connect to unit)
- Wireless Technology: ANT+®, Bluetooth® Low Energy, and ANT+ FE-C
- Device Control: iOS, Android, and PC (Mac and Windows)
- Single USB port on front for device charging
- Resistance Type: Electromagnetic and Enhanced Motor
- Accuracy: + / - 1%
- Wireless Firmware Updates: Yes
- 3rd Party Power Meter Compatibility: No
- Metrics: Speed, Distance, Power, Cadence, Grade
- Crank length-pedal mount options: 165, 167.5, 170, 172.5, 175 mm
- Pedal spindles with internal Hex interfaces can be accessed from back side
- Steel and aluminum construction is durable, strong,and easy to clean
- Footprint (Length x Width): 48in x 30in
- Standover Height Range: 37in to 47in
- User height range: 5ft to 6ft 4in
- Footprint (Length x Width): 48in x 30in
- Total Weight: 93 lbs (rear wheels allow for safe moving on firm surfaces)
- Oversized shipping charge will apply- call us at 800.627.6664 with questions
Due to dealer restrictions, some products are not available online. Please give us a call at
(303) 444-6737 to discuss your options.