Park Tool MS-1.2 Mechanic Shirt
You don't have to be an expert wrench to rock this sharp Park Tool MS-1.2 Mechanic Shirt, but don't be surprised if random folks look to your for assistance when you are wearing it. Ideal for shop use, but classy enough to wear casually if your wardrobe is as limited as most under-compensated bike mechanics, the short-sleeve MS-1.2 is made with a wrinkle-free 65% poly, 35% cotton blend that has a great feel, softens up quickly, but is still everyday durable.
With dual divided chest pockets for the essentials and a clean, unobtrusive placket of buttons, this is a shirt that gets the job done. The charcoal color masks most of the grime you rub up against in the shop, and the three color Park Tool patch on the left chest adds some dignity to this simple work shirt. The back has expanding vertical pleats so you still work with comfort and freedom of movement, even while tucked in. We like it, and expect you will too.
- Short-sleeve, collared mechanic's work shirt for every day use
- Wrinkle-free 65% polyester, 35% cotton blend
- Full front button placket, with low profile buttons
- Dual chest pockets with sewn dividers to keep pens upright
- Rear vertical expansion pleats allow for freedom of movement
- Sizes: Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- Medium: 38.5–42" Chest, 14.625–15.5" Neck
- Large: 42.5–46" Chest, 15.625–16.5" Neck
- X-Large: 46.5–50" Chest, 16.625–17.5" Neck
- XX-Large: 50.5–53" Chest, 17.625–18.5 Neck"
- Color: Charcoal with three-color Park Tool Patch on left chest>