Park Tool MTC-25 Multi-Tool
The Park Tool MTC-25 Multi-Tool adds more pure service tool options than it's MTC-10 and 20 siblings with the presence of the 6mm Hex and Torx T30. The T30 is commonly used on chainring bolts from Shimano and others, and the 6mm Hex, while not as common for road bike use (short of some internal pedal axle models), but is found on many suspension-related bolts on mountain bikes, as well as for bolt-on thru-axles.
The MTC-25 features a super strong, composite, multi-position handle, with hardened and plated tools and smooth ergonomic operation. Lightweight, compact, and perfect to carry along, this 94 gram tool has a strong presence when required on the trail or the road.
- Ergonomically efficient, practical compact multi-tool suited for MTB use
- Hardened and plated tools
- Super strong, composite, multi-position handle
- Hex wrenches: 3, 4, 5, 6 & 8mm
- Torx® drivers: T25, T30
- Screwdriver: combo cross/straight tip
- Key ring holder attachment
- Weight: 94g (3.32 ounces)