Schwalbe Magic Mary SG Addix Soft TL Tire
Enduro and Super Gravity riders love tires that have serious bite, great power, rolling speed and durability. The Schwalbe Magic Mary SG Addix Soft TL Tire delivers all that, and adds incredible stability, even at the lowest end of the pressure range. The ride is dynamic and perfect for the mix of harsh, white knuckle conditions and areas where high speeds can be carried with control.
ADDIX Soft is a compound that bridges many disciplines. It’s just as at home in the Enduro and downhill world as it is in the demanding discipline of all-mountain and trail riding. It also impresses when used in combination with other ADDIX tires – more speed: Soft on the front, Speedgrip on the back. Or more damping: Ultra Soft on the front, Soft on the back. With the Magic Mary, you have much more versatility than you'd expect, able to manage rock and hardpack or soft, rooty, and slippery conditions. If there is one characteristic beside grip that rider point to, it is the ability of the Magic Mary in Soft or Ultra Soft to truly dampen the hard effects of the trail. That cushioning limits the effects the rider must manage and can be fatiguing over long hard courses or epic trail rides. It also allows the tire and wheel to hold shape and form regardless of bike angle or trail conditions.
Though Excel Sports has long been a more XC/XC trail provider on the MTB side, with longer travel bikes being more capable overall and short travel bikes being used on trails and runs that have favored long travel, tubeless tires and wider rims allow tires like the Magic Mary to be run by almost any rider, we now sell quite a few tires in this style, and have staff who run them as well. Choice is good and capability means different things to different riders, so open your minds and chase down that trail.
- Enduro/Super Gravity tire for those who prize grip, stability, and ride quality
- Incredibly capable tire that works well on bikes/trials from XC trail to DH
- ADDIX Soft delivers low rolling resistance, superior grip, terrain damping, and overall durability
- Intermediate tread height for maximum braking traction and cornering grip even in extremely muddy terrain
- Strong shoulder studs and the aggressive, open tread, mixed siping patterns
- Evolution Series tire with 67 EPI casing, flexible Tubeless Easy bead system
- Recommended pressure range / weight
- 27.5 x 2.35": 23-50 / 1100g
- Orange stripe in tire denotes ADDIX Soft compound
- Color: Black