Schwalbe One Tire
Schwalbe's road tire principles have evolved from relationships with pro cycling teams/ cyclists, as well as the usage and experience of everyday riders. The ONE series tires are meant to be the pinnacle of this German company's road line-up. The same benefits that pro cyclists enjoy are found in ONE tires from tubular to clincher, and tubeless. Normally racing tires have to balance the performance requirements with durability, but the ONE series tires were developed to be light, have superior grip- yet low rolling resistance, reliability, and durability.
Schwalbe has pushed the boundaries of what is imaginable by developing a triple compound material using new polymers to create a tire that truly changes the game for road cyclists. This Triple OneStar blend delivers excellent ratings in speed, grip, protection, and durability. The standard clincher ONE 700 x 23 size weighs just 205 grams, yet is designed for the passionate everyday cyclist who pushes their tires to the fullest on every ride.
To ride a tire that has low rolling resistance, with puncture protection and better than average durability is truly confidence inspiring. Schwalbe built a facility specifically for the development and production of the ONE series tires, and the results are clear. No less an authority on aggressive riding than Jens Voight has praised the ONE series tires wet adhesion and cornering ability, adding "the company is putting its heart and soul into constantly improving these racing tires!" If Jens has confidence, shouldn't you?
- Great all-around, fast rolling road clincher for race or training in wet or dry conditions
- Technologies and race-level development with testing/direct input from pro cyclists
- Supple casing with true 127tpi carcass
- Triple OneStar Compound- faster, more puncture resistant, superior grip
- V-Guard Protection with Vectran fibers
- Color- Black
- psi range by 700c size: 23mm 85-145 psi, 25mm 85-130 psi, 28mm 85-115 psi
- Weight: 23mm 205g, 25mm 225g, 28mm 245g