Campagnolo Potenza 11 Speed Chain
Campagnolo delivers a cost-effective Non-Series 11 Speed Chain that can be used across all of their 11-speed drivetrains. The plates have been slotted to save some weight and the links have been optimized for quiet, efficient shifting. The 5.5mm width is the standard for Campy's 11-speed systems. The steel chain features nickel finished plates that resist corrosion and wear. The latter is even more crucial now with the wide gearing range option afforded the Potenza 11-32 Cassette and Medium Cage Rear Derailleur, which when used together can expand the capabilities of all 11-speed mechanical drivetrains from the Italian manufacturer.
Featuring 114 links, and weighing in at 235 grams, the Non-Series 11 Speed Chain matches the functional performance you have come to expect from all Campy drivetrains, yet is a tremendous value per mile. The chain features the Ultralink pin connection that Campagnolo prefers for optimal performance and chain strength. The Campagnolo UT-CN300 Chain Tool is the only installation tool that is recommended for chain breaking, pin installation and peening. Please follow instructed procedures to ensure rider safety and prevent component damage.
- Non-series 11-speed Campagnolo chain in a cost effective version
- Compatible with all Campagnolo 11-speed drivetrains
- Steel plates and bushings machined for optimal shifting, quiet use, long wear
- Plates are slotted and feature nickel finish, which reduces corrosion and wear
- Aways follow all Campagnolo installation procedures and use UT-C300 Chain Tool
- Links: 114, plus connecting pin
- Width: 5.5mm
- Weight: 235 grams