Pearl Izumi Pursuit Attack Tight
Ideal for commuters and sport cyclists who like to head out on a crisp Fall morning, the summer weight Pearl Izumi Pursuit Attack Tight slips on over your cycling shorts or a liner short to take the edge off from cool air, protecting your joints and muscles. The UPF 50+ sun protection even keeps UV rays at bay, so you don't risk too much exposure when the sun is pushing through.
The body of the tight is made with Pearl's Select Transfer fabric into a multi-panel anatomic full length design. Select Transfer uses a nylon/Lycra blend for a soft feel, effective moisture and heat transfer, and comfortable performance throughout the pedal stroke. A wide elastic waistband works nicely with a flat drawstring personal fit and to hold the Pursuit Attack Tight in place.
Attention to detail is characteristic of Pearl Izumi, and the flatlock seams and stitching, BioViz reflective elements, and comfortable, zipperless ankle cuffs all improve the cycling experience.
- Summer weight, full length tight w/ anatomic fit suitable for cycling/running
- Multi-panel anatomic design allows for freedom of movement
- SELECT Transfer fabric sets the benchmark for moisture transfer
- Flatlock seams provide excellent stretch and appearance
- Elastic waistband with flat-style drawstring
- Smooth, zipperless ankles
- BioViz™ reflective elements for low-light visibility
- Body: 88% nylon Lycra/UPF 50+; Fabric Weight: 240 g/m2
- Inseam: 28.5" (Medium)
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL, XXL
- Color: Black
- Weight: 223 grams (Medium)