Giro Roc Loc 5 Fit System
The Roc Loc 5 Fit system from Giro was a clear departure from the Roc Loc 4. It is most easily identifiable by the simple and effective rear thumb dial, which improved fit from the the older two-button system and enabled Giro to reduce weight. Despite the minimalist construction, the Roc Loc 5 has been quite durable. However, when you have to replace it, you have to. A properly functioning fit system means comfort and effective retention, both of which improve rider safety.
Helpful tip: use caution when removing your old Roc Loc 5, especially when you pop out the front retention buttons. Place your thumb right next on the in-helmet retainer and ease the ball joint out. You don't want to damage the mount retainer.
- Genuine Giro Roc Loc 5 replacement product
- Simple dial adjustment for finite fit adjustment with one hand
- Installs easily into your compatible helmet
- Road: Ionos, Atmos, Saros, Advantage
- Mountain: Animas, Athlon, Xar
- Not compatible with Roc Loc 4 or other helmets
- Color: Matte Black/Grey/White