Vittoria Rubino Pro G2.0 Tubeless Road Tire
The Rubino series tires from Vittoria have always represented durability, protection, mileage and overall value. Are they as supple as the Corsa series- no, but the Rubino Pro Tubeless Tire G2.0, now enhanced with the second generation 3C Graphene rubber compound are more than just a training tire, but a training tire with low rolling resistance, multi-surface grip and control, as well as the breaker protection and durability you have come to appreciate from these popular Vittoria tires.
The 150tpi nylon casing makes the tire more supple than any Rubino option offered previously, yet you still get the aramid Tubeless Ready bead, and full tread breaker puncture protection. One characteristic of the 3C Graphene 2.0 compound is that it prevents small punctures. It also has impressive grip and low rolling resistance. The tread itself features shoulder traction knobs on boith sides and a smooth center section. You get superior wet and dry grip, with excellent speed on pavement. The shoulders also provide traction and stability when off pavement, and are rugged enough to handle short real gravel transitions.
- Durable, Tubeless Ready, everyday mileage tire with great grip and protection
- Shoulder/smooth/shoulder technical tread system offers stability and control for variety of road conditions, whether pavement, hardpack dirt or occasional gravel
- 3C Graphene 2.0 compound delivers cutting edge material technology
- Rubber compound offers inherent grip and low rolling resistance; puncture protection
- Nylon 150tpi casing with Tubeless Ready aramid bead, protective breaker
- Sizes: 700x25, 700x28, 700x30
- Weight: 336g (actual 700x30)