Shimano S-Phyre Thermal Gloves
The Shimano S-Phyre Thermal Gloves provide riders the absolute pinnacle of control and protection. Shimano knows functionality and performance optimal of system integration, and after all that is what winter glove adorned hands must deliver on the bike. It is one thing to be warm and dry, another to manipulate controls while handling your bike. Shimano knows gear shifters and brake levers better than anyone, so the S-Phyre Thermal Gloves offer flexibility and protection in all the right places. New features include a redesigned Advanced 3D pre-curve shape and gusset construction that increases range of motion in the fingers and a new design improves overall unification and integration in the palm section. At the same time, a metallic thermal titanium layer resists cold on the outside and reflects body heat inside to maintain warmth within the glove.
The gloves feature a supple, but secure and sealing slip-on design, as well as a soft inner face that won't irritate your skin or abrade a long sleeve jersey or baselayer. Stay warm and dry, with complete bike control in a pair of thermal gloves that only Shimano could design and execute. These might be our favorite S-Phyre product- and that includes the shoes!
- Thermal barrier protection winter glove with ideal fit, comfort and tactile response
- Advanced 3D pre-curve shape and gusset construction that increases ROM
- Flexibility and protection in all the right places
- Metallic thermal titanium layer resists cold on the outside and reflects body heat
- Supple, but secure and sealing slip-on design
- Soft, brushed inner surface for heat retention, moisture transfer, comfort
- Palm: 60% Polyamide, 40% Elastane
- Back: 37% Polyamide, 29% Polypropylene, 25% Chloroprene rubber, 9% Elastane
- 32-41°F optimal temperature range, wet or dry
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, XL
- Color: Black
- Weight: 52 grams (Large)