Zipp SL-70 Ergo Carbon Handlebar
Zipp has advanced and modernized the Contour SL handlebar with numerous modern features sought after by riders and pro bike fitters. The result is the SL-70 Ergo Carbon Handlebar, which Zipp considers the ultimate design for long training days on the bike. By providing better overall ergonomics, improved carbon construction, and resulting reduction in rider fatigue from the improved and varied hand positioning and vibration-defeating effect of unidirectional carbon, Zipp has created a handlebar that just about any cyclist will love.
The SL-70 Ergo features a contemporary 70mm reach and 128 drop. The short 70mm reach has been a popular choice in recent years, as it allows bike fitters flexibility in achieving a comfortable position without sacrificing steering control and in conjunction with the radius of the drop, allows for perfect lever set-up. The drop utilizes a variable radius, allowing for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. As a result, reach to the brake lever is shorter. A 3° backsweep on the flat tops keeps the wrist in a comfortable position, essential for long days on pavement or gravel, while the 10° ramp angle provides a smooth transition to modern shifter hoods. Brake and shifter housing is elegantly and comfortably hidden along the underside of the bar.
Utilizing the same SRAM Exogram™ carbon molding technology found in the ultra-light and stiff SRAM RED® crankset, and the Zipp SL Speed and SL Sprint stems, the SL-70 Ergo weighs only 205g (42cm c-c), but is strong and durable enough for the demands of aggressive cyclocross and gravel racing. If you are in the market for a new road handlebar, the Zipp SL-70 Ergo Carbon Handlebar has quite a bit to offer.
- Carbon handlebar with advanced ergonomics, smart design and construction
- Contemporary 70mm reach and 128 drop ensures comfortable wrist position
- 10° ramp angle provides a smooth transition to modern shifter hoods
- 3° backsweep on the flat tops, 4° outsweep on drop
- Drop utilizes a variable radius, allowing for multiple, deeper hand positions
- Housing routed cleanly under the handlebar top
- SRAM Exogram™ carbon molding technology
- Spec: 31.8mm clamp diameter, 6Nm max fastening torque; lever mount max fastening torque 8Nm
- Sizes (c-c): 40, 42, 44
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 205 grams (42cm)