Park Tool SW-11 Spoke Wrench
If you ride Campagnolo system wheels you know the excellent build and supreme reliability of the Italian manufacturer. You also know that when your wheels need to be trued that leverage and perfect tool fit are necessary to handle the high spoke tension and Hex interface nipples Campagnolo elects to use. The Park Tool SW-11 Spoke Wrench is a two-end tool with 5.5 and 6mm hex fitments designed for use with select Campagnolo spoke nipples. The SW-11 is long enough for proper leverage, and allows you to make about 40% of nipple turn before changing the tool position. It is both crucial and ideal for truing and tensioning your Campagnolo wheels.
Park's double-ended tool is made from forged steel, with precision tool-end machining; nickel plated for durability, then vinyl-dipped for a sure fit handle grip that ensures you won't slip while delivering power, and eases the stress on your fingers while you work.
- Dual-end spoke nipple tool designed to fit select Campagnolo wheels
- Forged steel, double-ended spoke wrench
- Precision machined, nickle-plated for long service life
- Vinyl dipped handle for grip, feel, comfort
- Color / Sizes: Grey / 5.5mm & 6mm hex