Deda Elementi Superleggero Stem
The Superleggero Stem is visually the iconic shape and graphic effect that Deda Elementi fans will recall once the company had truly transitioned from threaded to threadless system stems. It is the ultimate functional shape for a stem, and in the new Superleggero- stripped of any excess design features to make sure it is their lightest standard edition production stem. Super strong and resilient 7050 3D forged aluminum is built into the body and faceplate. In keeping with the light weight theme Deda uses titanium bolts, This is astem designed as Deda Elementi approaches all of their products, without compromise.
Deda recommends only using their 31.7mm diameter stem and bars together, with specific warning not to use the stems with 31.8mm diameter carbon handlebars.
- Very stiff, lightweight road bike stem stripped to the essentials
- Clean, sleek, distinctive shape and look with bold Deda graphics
- Optimized for use with Deda bars with a 31.7 diameter
- Innovative forging process for alloy body to ensure strength, torsional stiffness and light weight
- Low 36mm steerer clamp stack height; 4 bolt handlebar clamp faceplate
- Materials: Alloy 7050 body, Hex bolts are Titanium
- Fork steerer diameter: 1⅛" (28.6mm)
- Angle: 82°
- Sizes: 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140 mm
- Finish: Polish on black (POB) or Black Matte
- Weight: 110 grams (110mm)