Deda Elementi Superzero Stem
The new Deda Elementi Superzero Stem is the perfect combination of stiffness, lightness and aero shape. The flat top section of the stem results in a better aero performance and guarantees at the same time higher stiffness values. Designed for most cyclists who require the maximum benefits of a stem under the most extreme loads, such as sprinting and heavy climbing out the the saddle, it is a 2014 aluminum series stem manufactured using an innovative 3D forging process.
Deda recommends only using their 31.7mm diameter stem and bars together, with specific warning not to use the stems with 31.8mm diameter carbon handlebars.
- Very stiff, lightweight road bike stem with improved aerodynamics
- Clean, sleek, distinctive shape and look with bold Deda graphics
- Optimized for use with Deda bars with a 31.7 diameter
- Innovative forging process for alloy body to ensure strength, torsional stiffness and light weight
- Low 36mm steerer clamp stack height; 4 bolt handlebar clamp faceplate
- Materials: Alloy 2014 body, Hex bolts are CrMo
- Fork steerer diameter: 1⅛" (28.6mm)
- Angle: 82°
- Sizes: 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140 mm
- Finish: Polish on black (POB)
- Weight: 140 grams (110mm)