Park Tool TS-4.2 Professional Truing Stand
Bigger isn't always better, except when it is, and as wheels and tires get wider, truing stands must keep up. Building off the success of the TS-4, which accommodated tires up to 4" wide, the Park Tool TS-4.2 has taken up the mantle of a must-have for bike shops everywhere, as well as serious home mechanics with fat and/or snow bikes.
Updated to fit an even wider range of hub, wheel and tire combinations with room to spare, utilizing a wider base structure and larger calipers, the TS-4.2 is a pro level truing stand that can handle all you can throw at it, or install into it. Now both more accurate and easier to calibrate, the versatile TS-4.2 is solidly built to accurately self-center nearly any diameter wheel 16" to 29"+ and any tire width up to 5"+ (larger tires may fit depending on actual manufactured size) . No word yet on a hydraulic tire changer or wheel balancer, but if these tires and wheels get any bigger, who knows?
- Updated version of the TS-4 to accommodate even larger wheels and tires while delivering more accuracy and ease of calibration
- Both uprights move simultaneously to always keep wheel centered in the stand
- Accommodates tire widths up to 5"+ with or without brake rotor mounted
- Speed knob to quickly change axle widths
- Accommodates hub widths from 75mm to over
- Precise operation and adjustability
- Built in thru-axle adaptors
- Machined, welded, assembled and calibrated by Park Tool in St. Paul, MN
- Chrome plated and powder coated heavy gauge steel construction
- Removable, replaceable nylon caliper tips to protect painted/anodized rims
- Weight: 27lbs