Deda Elementi Trentacinque Stem
Deda Elementi believes the Trentacinque Stem and the 35mm diameter handlebar are among the greatest recent innovations in the field of road racing bicycle components and it is believed that Deda was the first to pursue and produce 35mm diameter bars and stems. The larger diameter it makes possible allows the 3D forged 2014 alloy to elicit a higher level of stiffness for both the stem and handlebar individually, then mated together, thus defining a new stiffness benchmark for the market.
The increased stiffness ensures more energy goes into bike manipulation via a lower dissipation of the rider’s energy which adds efficiency and reduces waste. With increased steerer tube, headtube and full frame stiffness having greatly improved through advances in carbon fiber technology and engineering, the rider can take greater advantage of the bike as a unified structure. Many accessory companies have been creating 35mm compatible clamps for lighting, bike computers, etc.
- 35mm clamp diameter stem which greatly increase surface area, stiffness
- When matched with 35mm bar, greatly decreases energy loss from flex
- Helps to maximize frame and fork steerer stiffness gains of recent years
- Clean, sleek, distinctive shape and matte look with subtle Deda graphics
- Designed for use only with 35.0mm bars- do no shim down
- 40mm steerer clamp stack height; 4-bolt, 2-piece handlebar clamp faceplate
- Materials: 3D forged alloy 2014, Hex bolts are titanium
- Fork steerer diameter: 1⅛" (28.6mm)
- Angle: 82°
- Sizes: 90, 100, 110, 120, 130 mm
- Finish: Black Anodized, POB
- Weight: 136 grams (110mm)