If there is one characteristic of Briko eyewear that steps outside the expectations of most cyclists it is that the Italian company has always worked to deliver value across the entire line, with mid-range price point and high end options. In line with that, you still see the Briko style and design across the selections. Case in point is the $55 Briko Trident, a 28 gram offering that is a half frame/dual lens model with adjustable nose piece and temples. Exceptionally versatile, the fit, comfort, weight and coverage make it an ideal choice for a full spectrum of sports. It has long been a favorite for runners and triathletes.
The Trident does offer an interchangeable lens set-up, adding more versatility. The lenses are base safety rated and shatterproof. The frame is a lightweight, durable polycarbonate material. The frame is lifted off the nose by an anatomic, adjustable nosepiece. The same rubber material is used on the arms to provide grip around the ears, when wet or dry. Fit is best for athletes with Small to Medium faces, and the Trident is just as comfortable with helmet as it is without. You don't have to spend a fortune to get lightweight performance eyewear from Briko, you just have to know what to look for.
- Lightweight, seriously cost effective performance athletic eyewear from Briko
- Exceptionally versatile, it is the ideal choice for all sports
- Dual lens system offers interchangeable options, protection, coverage
- Light, strong and resilient polycarbonate frame system
- Firm grip adjustable rubber earpiece
- Adjustable anatomical nosepiece
- Small to Medium fit
- Frame/Lens: Matte Black/NS3, White/NS3
- Weight: 28 grams