Castelli Venti Soft Sock
The Venti Soft Sock is not some mixed up coffee drink with foam and and a real punch. No, it is Castelli's warmest, tallest cycling sock. We measured it at about 19cm tall, as Castelli is holding out on us. The warmth and performance driver of the Venti Soft is a Merino wool and polypropylene yarn blend. The natural properties of Merino wool are well known, delivering warmth and excellent wicking capabilities at low bulk. The fine wool is also durable and softer than most wool fibers, and often can be worn by those sensitive to wool.
The combination with polypro is also proven, as these fibers won't absorb water and add more durability and structure to the woven blend. All the details are here: smooth toe transitions, reinforced heel, directional stretch arch compression, an effective level of compression to hold the 18+cm cuff height up. The yarn blend carries all the way the sock for full length warmth and performance.
- Castelli's warmest, tallest sock for cold weather cycling, or lodge lounging
- Merino wool - polypropylene yarn blend
- Excellent warmth for weight, and moisture transfer
- Smooth toe transitions, reinforced heel, directional stretch arch compression
- Full height warmth and performance
- 18+ cm tall
- Sizes: S/M, L/XL, XXL
- Color: Black (w/gray stripes, red cuff)