Swiftwick Vision Five Aero Socks
In every Swiftwick sock there are common characteristics. First is a contoured compression fit that is designed to eliminate bunching, while supporting every structure and aspect of the foot. Second is fiber first moisture wicking, which means the properties of each fabric must promote wicking, or be truly hydrophobic. The high performance fibers are then sculpted into breathable designs constructed to move moisture. The third is that the first two combine to deliver blister-free performance. The application of the fibers and wicking properties mean little if compression and support don't deliver a true performance sock.
Made in the USA, the Vision FIVE SPIRIT employs three materials: 70% Nylon, 26% Olefin, 4% Spandex to achieve the desired moderate compression, medium cushion characteristics. There is enough compression for you to reap the benefits of support, enhanced blood flow, and comfort, while the moderate cushion may be best for commuting, mountain, and road use for cyclists who don't enjoy the tightest fitting shoes. Swiftwick also uses Vision-series sales to change lives one sock at a time by giving a percentage sales to USA based charitable initiatives that are important to the US company. This moderate cushion sock was designed for high-tech footwear with a natural fit, allowing the wearer staying dry and supported at all times .
- Moderate compression sock, contoured support for cycling, running
- Medium cushion from a supportive, close fitting sock
- Wicks away moisture quickly and naturally, optimal with breathable footwear
- Swiftwick's universal characteristics: Contoured Compression Fit, Fiber First Moisture Wicking, Blister-Free Dry Performance
- High Olefin content drives dry performance
- Materials: 70% Nylon, 26% Olefin, 4% Spandex
- Full Crew height to just below mid-calf for most people
- Universally close-fitting, compression sock with advanced anatomic construction
- Sizes: Small/Medium, Large/XL