Ritchey WCS Kite Dropper Post
When designing the stealth routed WCS Kite Dropper Post, Ritchey observed all of the shortcomings of existing mechanical dropper issues and points of failure to develop this completely serviceable post, that has both adjustability and smooth action. This incredibly simple design is a good example of less is more, and delivers daily performance without the hassle of unnecessary maintenance or down-time.
The 3-position, cable actuated Kite offers 30mm of initial drop, which some consider the optimal height for lowered center of gravity for proper pedal stroke, and a full drop for when getting low when the ride gets rowdy.
- Mechanical dropper post that is easy to install, set-up, and use
- Internal stealth-type routing (make sure your frame is compatible)
- Easily serviceable (see service video on Ritchey's site)
- Three travel stops (0, 30mm, full drop)
- Diameter options: 30.9mm, 31.6mm
- Travel options: 125mm, 90mm
- Compatible with variety of brake lever/bar mount configurations including Shimano I-SPEC I / II & SRAM Matchmaker
- Weight: 498 grams (including remote and housing)