Specialized Air Tool MTB Mini with Bracket
Despite the small size, this 2nd generation of the popular Air Tool MTB Mini Pump is now more efficient, delivering more air per stroke thanks to the inverted double chamber design by increasing the air handling capacity by 20%. That makes a difference over numerous strokes. The head is a twist-lock design, and can be manually changed for Presta and Schrader valves.
The construction is aluminum for both the barrel and the internal shaft, keeping it lighter and plenty stiff. The outer barrel is machined to offer more grip and control. The max pressure is 60 psi, and the output is 50cc per stroke. A water bottle boss mounting bracket comes with this specific version.
- Mini-pump designed for standard volume MTB tires (generally up to 2.4")
- Updated, inverted double chamber design increases the air handling capacity by 20% compared to the previous generation, reducing pumping time by up to two minutes
- Twist locking head reduces size and can be easily converted to fit Presta or Schrader valves
- Aluminum inner and outer chamber for durable performance
- Machined outer barrel for extra grip while pumping
- Volume-per-stroke: 55cc
- Max pressure: 60 psi (4.1bar)
- Water bottle boss bracket included
- Color: Black