Specialized Air Tool UHP Floor Pump
If you are a serious mountain biker who manages your own suspension settings, or the type of rider who helps all their friends get their suspension dialed, the Specialized Air Tool UHP Floor Pump is designed to handle your higher volume suspension pressures. As a floor pump it pushes more volume (220cc per stroke), at pressures up to 350psi. It was designed it to be the perfect complement to Specialized's AUTOSAG-equipped bikes, or any other Ultra High Pressure application and there is nothing else like it.
The materials and build are excellent, with a stout, triangular base, aluminum cylinder and composite ergonomic handle. The super-flexible, high-pressure, shock-oil-resistant hose is shop quality and the UHP two-stage head with a micro air bleed for setting the perfect pressure. The base mounted analog gauge is protected and features excellent color contrast that makes it easier to read as you stand over it. As with all Specialized pumps, the Air Tool UHP Floor Pump is rebuildable.
- Extremely well built, Ultra High Pressure, suspension-oriented floor pump
- The perfect complement to Specialized's AUTOSAG-equipped bikes, or any other Ultra High Pressure application
- Design able to bring a shock up to 300 PSI—10-times faster than a standard shock pump
- Cast aluminum base provides a stable platform
- Large 3" (76mm) oversized gauge on base with contrasting colors, easy to read
- Composite ergonomic Wing handle
- Two-stage head with micro air bleed for setting the perfect pressure
- Super-flexible, high-pressure, shock-oil-resistant hose
- Replacement parts available for rebuild
- Max pressure: 350 PSI (24.1bar); 220cc volume-per-stroke
- Color: Polished aluminum