Specialized Trail Stem
If you are looking for a modern cockpit set-up on your trail bike, Specialized feels your need. Their new Trail Stem is forged and CNC-machined from 6061 aluminum alloy to meet the twisted and torqued demands of today's trail riders with a sublime stiffness-to-weight ratio. The Trail Stem is offered with a 6 degree rise and in three lengths in this sweet design.
- Stout mountain stem designed for modern trail bike use, with compact lengths and 6 degree rise
- Excellent strength-to-weight ratio
- 3D-forged and CNC-machined 6061 alloy construction
- 4-bolt oversized interface with relieved faceplate
- Compatible with carbon composite handlebars
- Steerer clamp (2-bolt) diameter: 1 1/8"
- Handlebar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Rise: 6 degree
- Sizes: 40, 50, 60 mm
- Finish: Black