Stans NoTubes NEO Speedsync Freehub Body
The NEO Ultimate rear hub model is the premium option within the NoTubes NEO hub family. NoTubes developed the NEO hub system for maximum flexibility, with a modular design that allows for simple and quick replacements, drivetrain system changes, a single-speed option, and even upgrades within the system. One of the big improvements, performance-wise, of the NEO design was the multi-pawl freehub. On the NEO, it is a 4-pawl, and on the NEO Ultimate it is a 6-pawl, but both engage with the same 36T engagement shell. You just get incredibly fast and precise 5° engagement with the Ultimate, an improvement over the solid, quick 10° of the 4-pawl NEO.
The NEO Ultimate Freehub Body is forged and machined aluminum, with widely spaced, Stainless Steel sealed cartridge bearings- an upgrade over the standard NEO. Each version comes complete, with whatever spacers or parts you need to install the unit. NoTubes offers Shimano, SRAM XD Driver, and Single-Speed versions. The standard models work with both NEO and Neo Ulimate hubs and all can be removed and installed without tools. Standard NEO hub owners can upgrade to the Ultimate freehub body at any time.
- NEO Ultimate 6-pawl freehub body for NEO or NEO Ultimate rear hubs
- Made from forged and machined aluminum, steel pawls
- Stainless Steel sealed cartridge bearings
- 5° engagement in 36T hub shell is incredibly fast, precise
- All NEO rear hubs based on 12mm axle spacer diameter
- Tool-free installation
- Options: Shimano, SRAM XD Driver, Single Speed
- Each version comes with spacers, etc required for proper install and use
- Color: Gray