Jagwire 3G Tube Tops Silicon Frame Protector
Jagwire offers a few styles of frame tube protectors that fit on cable housing to prevent damage to the frame from constant rubbing. These 3G Tube Tops are made of Silicon and must be slid over 4mm or 5mm housing at installation. The positive aspect is that they don't fall off like the open seam versions. The drawback is you can't just pop them on. That is for you to decide.
The soft, flexible silicon tubes are simple to manage and install on new housing. You can use rubbing alcohol or glass cleaner as a lubricant, but if you try soap or grease, they will just slide around. The idea is that they stay in place. This pack of four 3G Tube Tops is perfect for one bike. The color is black, the logo is yellow. Please keep in mind that any excess grime or dirt between any surface and your frame may cause marring, so tube tops aren't a magic product. You still need to clean the areas of contact when dirty.
- Slide-on style silicon tubes that prevent housing from rubbing on frame
- Must install by sliding over housing at install- no open seams
- Soft flexible silicon has little adherence to dirt or grime
- Works with 4mm and 5mm shift or brake housing
- Pack of 4
- Color: Black w/ yellow logo