SRAM CenterLine Rounded Disc Brake Rotor
In an effort to improve safety and mollify the pro road peloton, the UCI has mandated that road disc brake rotors have rounded edges along the outer circumference. That adaptation is the only difference between the rounded and standard CenterLine disc brake rotors from SRAM, whose CenterLine rotors represented a significant improvement in terms of increased performance and greatly reduced braking noise. Engineers at SRAM figured out a way to keep the center of friction consistent though the entire rotation which minimizes vibration. What the means to you is CenterLine rotors stop more quickly with less effort. The main benefit everyone on the trail will appreciate is super quiet braking.
The 6-bolt mounting system is fully part of the stainless steel construction. The rounded edge rotor is machined from a single piece of material with precise balance and design. The CenterLine Rounded Disc Brake Rotor carries heat away quickly to sustain braking power without fade or overheating. Designed for best use with road, cyclocross, and XC.
- Rounded Edge rotor is safe, self-cooling, quieter disc brake rotor optimized for road/XC use
- Rounded edges over outer circumference to meet UCI road disc standards
- Vibration minimizing design for quiet performance
- Stainless steel construction with precision machining
- 6-Bolt mounting standard
- Torque to 6.2Nm
- Select 140, 160 or 180mm
- Weight: 110 grams (160mm)