Selle Italia Novus Flow S Saddle
Developed for competitive riding across a wide range of cycling disciplines the flat and energy transferring shape of the Selle Italia Novus Flow S Saddle suits riders who just couldn't embrace an SLR or found the Flite just a bit too much. The S stands for Small, meaning there are two sizes. This S model features an almost perfect middle ground for many cyclists, with a 135mm width and 275mm length, while weighing in at reasonable 225 grams. The Novus was designed to be a firm, yet forgiving platform for power transfer and support during pedaling action. With a carbon composite shell the ride is consistent and resilient over time. A Fibra-Tec synthetic cover wears well and feels more supple than expected. Padding is moderate, but identifiable. Selle Italia uses their 7mm round Titanium 316 hollow tubular rails to make the ride more forgiving while keeping the weight down.
The slightly wider tail and shape of the Novus Flow S Saddle encourages the rider to come forward for power when really needed, providing stability to drive off of. Within Selle Italia's saddle ID Match system, this S sizing has an S2 ID, suitable for cyclists with average pelvic rotation who produce pressure and friction while pedaling: elements that in combination can lead to problems and discomfort on a physical level. Generally 135mm width will favor narrower sitbones in either a moderate or aggressive posture. Further justifying it's all-around capabilities, the Novus Flow S Saddle has reinforced corners for durability. Ideal for road, gravel, cross, XC mountain, or just about anything but a unicycle, this is go to option for many cyclists.
- Small size Novus Flow saddle that is suited for all-around use by many cyclists
- Great saddle platform for power transfer, comfort, support
- Solid option for road, gravel, cross and XC mountain use
- Center cutout pressure relieving zone
- Features a FibraTek synthetic cover
- Shell is carbon composite material
- Slightly more padding than many road saddles, with same shape and dimensions
- Reinforced corners for durability and scuff protection
- Selle Italia ID match: S2
- S-size dimensions: 135mm wide, 275mm long
- 7mm round Titanium 316 tubular rails
- Color: Black
- Weight: 225 grams