CatEye Padrone Computer
The Cateye Padrone is ideal for the cyclist who requires a simple, but useful wireless bike computer. Not everyone wants advanced data and features, but may be more interested in speed and mileage information that is easy to read and interact with while riding. The Padrone offers Cateye's largest viewing screen and simple ClickTec technology. The viewing screen is substantially larger than the Urban and Strada computers, two of Cateye's most popular models, yet is slimmer. ClickTec refers to the "button" you use to change the screen, which easily enough, is the screen itself. No fumbling around for a small rubber piece while riding, just press the lower half of the rocker-style screen to change modes. Cateye has been using this system for several years, and the simplicity and reliability it offers are frequently commented on by our customers who use it.
From the downhill mountain biker to the farsighted cyclist, the Padrone is ideal for anyone who wants to enjoy a squint-free ride and a fast, simple set-up. Cateye provides the extremely versatile and simple flex mount that will attach to every bar and most stems. Due to the universal mount system Cateye uses across the line, you can also opt to purchase extra mounts, even the out-front style that has become commonplace. We favor the K-Edge version for it's strength and reliability (shown in a photo above, but not included with the computer). The head unit clicks securely into place and though easy to release, it cannot happen accidentally. The Padrone leads the pack and will keep you in control at all times.
- Slim profile, large screen, wireless bike computer for speed and mileage
- ClickTec rocker-style head unit to easily control mode changes
- Speed: Current, Maximum, Average
- Distance (MPH, Km/H): Total (odometer- programmable), Trip
- Cateye universal speed sensor is easy to install on any fork, simple to pair with head unit, comes with spoke magnet; incredibly reliable
- Clock: 12/24 hour, Elapsed time
- Other features: Auto start/stop, pace arrow, dual tire size, FlexTight mounting bracket, CR2032 battery used in both head unit and speed sensor
- Dimensions: 67.5 x 43.0 x 14.5mm
- Weight: 31.5 grams
- Made in Japan
Please note: the K-Edge mount seen in the photo is not included