Campagnolo QR Skewer Set
Released with some wheel styles in the 12-speed generation, these genuine Campagnolo quick release levers have a redesigned lever end and lever shape that has a nice progressive tension curve that feels sure when closed. If your company and its founder are responsible for the development of the quick release skewer concept, your quick release skewers in the modern era have to be among the best.
Fortunately for Campagnolo, that is their approach to everything they make, and while there is considerable pride in the quick release history, the engineers today are concerned about securing current Campy wheels as effectively as possible, to keep the rider safe at all times. The axle is a stiff, reliable and protected cro-moly steel, while the ends and lever are aluminum alloy. The finishes protect against corrosion, and the build ensures long years of use.
- Campagnolo quick release lever set as replacement for compatible wheels
- Lever re-designed to be lighter, sleeker, with smooth, progressive cam-style action
- Alloy lever/ends, cro-mo steel axle
- Compatibility: Bullet standard, Zonda, Scirocco wheels
- Campagnolo part# QR12-ZOBFR
- Size: 130mm rear, 100mm front
- Color: Black
- Sold as a pair (front and rear)