Sportful Total Comfort Short 2017
As the name would suggest, the Total Comfort Short was developed for riders who are looking for all-day comfort but demand top performance in a standard short. Unlike other endurance and long distance bib shorts, these were designed with performance first. This means you get all the benefits of a performance garment with added comfort.
The panels of the Total Comfort are all anatomic and constructed from 200 gram Power Lycra. This will offer plenty of muscle compression form improved blood flow and support. The panels that come in contact with the saddle feature TC Ceramic Lycra abrasion resistant fabric. This will increase durability and reduce friction for smoother action. The 4cm soft-stretch leg bands lay perfectly flat and do not pinch or feel too restrictive. The wide waist band is foldover design, with double layers of the compression fabric providing excellent hold without pinching or discomfort.
The most unique feature of the the Total Comfort short, and unique to Sportful is the seat pad. Sportful's Olympic Power compression stretch seat pad is elastic, anatomically cut and has 3 layers of progressive density foam which offers up to 18mm of padding. This might sound too thick, but when combined with the correct density it just feels right. Clearly one of the most comfortable pads we have used to date, which makes this one of the best shorts we have ridden over long, hard miles.
- Highly compressive short with anatomic fit, UV protection, smooth aerodynamics
- Power Lycra 200 gram main panels
- TC Ceramic Lycra seat panels
- Elastic Olympic Power compression seat pad insert
- Lay-flat 4cm leg bands with silicone dot grippers
- Flatlock stitching keeps you chafe-free
- Perfect balance of performance and comfort
- Reflective heat transfer logos for visibility
- Sizes: Small, Medium. Large, XL, XXL, XXXL
- Color: Black
- Weight: 161 grams
- Made in Italy