Ritchey SuperLogic Link Carbon Seatpost
The amazing light weight and superb qualities of the SuperLogic carbon seatpost have been updated with the Ritchey Link system and FlexLogic carbon lay-up, making this standout more comfortable, adjustable and compatible with Ritchey Vector Evo and Selle Italia MonoLink saddles.
The monocoque construction of the UD carbon post has always been been vertically compliant, but the new FlexLogic lay-up increases this by 15%, while remaining laterally and torsionally stiff. The development of today's super stiff road frames necessitated that seatposts would need to offer more comfort in all diameters, and Ritchey has been praised by pro cyclists for the FlexLogic advancement.
When not using with a direct Link compatible saddle, the clamp mount head unit secures your standard option safely. When you install your saddle, it is easy to adjust angle and fore-aft position, and when the two bolt system is tightened to torque properly, the system is exceptionally secure. As packaged, the offset is 15mm, but can be increased to 25mm when the clamp is reversed, creating more options for frame angles and ideal bike fit.
At just 157 grams for the 27.2x350mm version, the SuperLogic Link Carbon Post is a true lightweight design, but you don't sacrifice adjustment, saddle options, comfort, performance or safety. As many great products as Ritchey offers, there may be none better than a SuperLogic seatpost.
- Outstanding lightweight UD carbon seatpost with excellent vertical compliance
- Monocoque carbon construction with LINK head design and traditional clamp
- Ritchey Vector Evo™/ Selle Italia MonoLink™ saddles require separate adapter
- 15mm offset, reversible clamp allows for additional 10mm of fore-aft adjustment
- FlexLogic carbon lay-up offers 15% more vertical compliance with no loss of lateral or torsional stiffness
- Equipped with standard 2 bolt clamp designed for 7x7mm round saddle rails
- Install with torque wrench, always tighten bolts progressively, alternating from bolt to bolt, until each is at torque
- Color: Matte UD carbon
- Size: 27.2x350mm
- Weight: 157g (actual)