SRAM 12 Speed PowerLock Link 2-pack
A special PowerLock link was developed for the 12-speed XX1 and X01 Eagle chain systems, featuring the same design aspects as the chains and seamlessly integrating with the full-length chain for constant perfect performance. As with the case of other PowerLock links, the 12-speed version is a single use design, but the ease of use and overall performance are well worth replacement every time you need to pull your drivetrain apart. It doesn't require special tools to install, but a chain plier can still be handy for removal.
SRAM made the Eagle series chains Hard Chrome models, which features proprietary finishing process technology that delivers four times the elongation (wear) resistance over previous SRAM, so the link also features the same technology. The link won' wear faster than the chain itself. Every rider should have one on-hand for trail exigencies, so you get one to install and one as spare.
- Eagle XX1 / X01 12-speed chain PowerLock link for joining two female chain ends
- Features same plate design and Hard Chrome finish as chain
- Provides seamless performance and durability as the chain itself
- Can be installed by hand and snapped into lock position with drivetrain pressure
- Quickly and simply removed with chain link pliers
- Single use item, once installed and removed, cannot safely be re-used
- Designed only for Eagle 12-speed chains from SRAM
- Sold as a 2-pack