Reynolds AR41 Carbon Wheelset
At 41mm of profile, the Reynolds AR41 RB rim brake carbon road bike wheels are true all-rounders with QR 100/130 hubs. The 41mm crosswind optimized rim profile offers aerodynamic benefits, while the overall construction shaves weight to keep you competitive on the climbs. The 21mm wide tubeless ready channel accommodates a wide range of modern tires to help lower rolling resistance and smooth out the ride on rough roads.
Reynolds has had great success with their carbon rim brake track technology. CTg2 is a second generation, patented carbon fiber rim and brake pad combination that allows for 30% higher resistance to heat than the previous CTg braking system. Cryogenic Glass Transition is comprised of very specific carbon and resin combinations to help dissipate heat at the exterior of the rim surface to enhance braking performance. Proprietary Cryo-Blue Power brake pads are included with the wheelset and work in conjunction with the brake track to deliver the powerful, consistent braking while keeping things cool.This added durability ensures smooth, predictable braking performance, enhanced safety and industry-leading dependability.
This a true road rim brake performance wheelset that delivers speed, stability, and power transfer while still being forgiving on rough surfaces. Easily handling 700x40 tubeless tires, the AR41 RB Carbon is ideal for those who spend a lot of time on and off the pavement. Race and train on these reliable, yet affordable, high performance wheels from Reynolds.
- Lightweight, rim brake mid aero wheelset for gravel, cross, and all-road use
- Wide, Tubeless Ready carbon rim perfect for high volume 700c tires
- Ctg2 brake track Is 30% more resistant to heat than 1st gen Ctg tech
- Increase grip, lower rolling resistance and provide greater comfort
- Refined, wider rim shapes optimized for crosswind stability at a variety of yaw angles
- Features Sapim CX-Sprint bladed steel straight-pull spokes, alloy nipples
- Reynolds 100% CNC machined hubs to be fast rolling smooth
- Rim spec: Profile 41mm, Internal width 19mm, External width 27mm
- Spoke count: 20 front laced radial, 24 rear, laced 2x/2x
- Taped for tubeless use, valves included
- Axles: 9/100mm front, 10/130mm rear quick release type
- Quick releases and Cryo Blue Power brake pads (Shimano/SRAM type)
- Freehub: Shimano/SRAM 11s
- Finish: Black gloss decals on UD carbon
- Weight: 1545 grams