Time ATAC Cleats
These are the stock OE replacement cleats for all Time ATAC pedals and feature +/-5° of angular float. They are wisely constructed of brass due to the fact that brass is soft and malleable. When engaged to the ATAC pedal's hardened steel retention bars, the brass constructed cleats will not damage these retention bars and offer smooth float and rotation.
A clever cleat design allows you to set the release angle to 13° or 17° by simply assigning the proper cleat to the correct shoe. Two chamfered holes allow the two set screws to sit flush under the pedals. Sold in pairs, mounting screws included.
- 2-bolt standard ATAC pedal cleats
- Durable, corrosion resistant brass construction
- Fits all vintages of ATAC pedals
- Feature +/-5° of angular float
- 13° or 17° release angle based on mounting set-up
- Mounting screws included
- Sold as a pair
- Weight: 45 grams (full pair & hardware)
- Made in France