Park Tool AWS-3 3-Way Hex Wrench
Park's Y-shaped three-way tools are prized in bike shops because they help increase efficiency and flexibility. On the sales floor or at the work bench, the AWS-3 three-way spares the user from having to carry three tools on-hand, and offers easy grip and leverage that a simple L-handle tool can't. The AWS-3 features three fixed-mounted Hex keys, in 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm sizes. With lightweight, small fastener's being used everywhere from stems, to suspension equipment, and computer mounts, the AWS-3 gets a lot of work.
Park builds this tool around a hard, textured and shaped composite handle that seemingly wear like iron. The individual Hex tool extensions are made from industrial tool steel, through-hardened and tempered for long life. Park chamfers the tool edges, which eases fit and protects the receiving bolt from square edge damage. Keep your life simple, and your palm happy with the practical and effective AWS-3 3-Way Hex Wrench.
- 3-way fixed Hex tool in a Y-shape with molded composite handle
- Three Hex extension tools in one unit, offers speed, simplicity
- Delivers more leverage and more palm friendly than an L-Hex key
- Features three fixed-mounted Hex keys, in 2mm, 2.5mm, and 3mm sizes
- Made from industrial tool steel, through-hardened and tempered for long life
- Chamfered tips for a perfect fit
- Model/Tool sizes: AWS-3 / 2mm-2.5mm-3mm Hex