Park Tool BBP-1.2 Bottom Bracket Bearing Press Set
Park Tool offers this well equipped BBP-1.2 Bottom Bracket Bearing Press Set for quickly and accurately installs bottom bracket bearings into press fit-type bottom bracket shells for widths from 68mm to 150mm. The tool features 12 precision-machined drift bushings (in 7 sizes) to fit many of the press-style BB systems in use today (see list below).
The tool is easy to use, as the handle shaft is keyed so you can quickly slide on the QR end tool, then use the spin handle to press in the bearings evenly without managing an oversized tool with excess length. The steel; handle and QR end tool are plated for durability and corrosion resistance while the precision machined and anodized bushings feature etched indicator markings. Yet another great shop-quality tool from Park that will a perfect addition for home or personal mechanics who work on enough bikes to require tool efficiency and BB standard flexibility.
- Well equipped press tool set for press-style bottom bracket systems
- Accurately installs bottom bracket bearings into press fit-type BB shells
- Quick release design allows for fast installation and removal of tool
- Plated steel spin handle with keyed shaft with QR end tool
- 12 precision-machined drift bushings in seven sizes
- Designed for use with:
- 386EVO, BB30, BB86, BB90, BB92, BB95, BB121
- OSBB, PF41, Press Fit 24, Press Fit GXP
- BBright Direct Fit, PF30 BBright Press Fit
- Shimano Press Fit, all Press Fit DUB
- BMX Mid, BMX Spanish
- Select the proper drift bushings for the ID of the bearing being pressed
- Precisely machined aluminum bushings with etched markings